Some people are seemingly impossible to shop for during the holiday season. Maybe they already seem to have everything, they’re very minimalist, or they’re just really hard to read. But if that difficult-to-buy-for person on your list happens to be a frequent traveler, you’re in luck. Travelpro and Austin House have some great gift ideas for the frequent flier in your life.Universal adapter with dual USB
- Austin House Universal Adapter with USB: This adapter allows travelers to plug in and charge USB devices, such as MP3 players or even compatible cellphones, in more than 160 countries. This item works with most outlets in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, New Zealand, and Russia.
- Executive Pro™ Checkpoint Friendly Computer Brief: Those people who can’t leave their laptop behind when they hit the skies will love this computer bag. Travelers can tote this sleek bag with the handy shoulder strap or the padded handle, and there’s an intelligent business organizer for pens, business cards, cables and electronic items. Best of all, this bag will get a traveler through the airport quickly because laptop computers do not need to be removed and placed in a separate bin (and then packed up again!) when carried in this security-friendly bag.
- Deluxe Totes Ladies City Tote: This tote would be a great gift for any stylish lady on the go. The bag is sleek, yet durable, and includes a laptop sleeve.
- Austin House Travel Neck Pillow: Frequent travelers will appreciate the much-needed support and shuteye or relaxation they can get when using this neck pillow on long flights, car trips, or train excursions.
- Platinum 7 22″ Carry-on Rolling Garment Bag: This stylish garment bag, available in two colors, is a great gift that will keep your favorite traveler from arriving at their destination with rumpled, messy clothes. The bag has plenty of pockets for storage and even features a leather monogram patch so the gift can easily be personalized.
- Atlantic Graphite Lite 3 21″ Carry-on Spinner: This bag has all the convenience of a regular roller bag, but with some extra bells and whistles. Best of all is its eight-wheel spinner system that allows for the bag to roll easily in all different directions, making travel through crowded spaces infinitely more simple.