Adventure isn’t the only thing awaiting you when you travel. Emergencies are often waiting, too.
So, you should not only streamline your travel with Travelpro® Rollaboard® luggage, you should safeguard it by taking steps to avoid emergencies.
Purchasing travel insurance is one such measure. It can be inexpensive, but it can be invaluable should a problem arise.
If you are taking medication, make sure you pack enough for the trip and keep it in your carry-on luggage. It’s also advisable to take a copy of the prescription and any other pertinent medical information.
If you’re traveling outside the country, be sure to store an extra copy of your passport separate from the original. You should also register your credit cards or have a trusted friend or family member maintain a list of both your cards and company contact information. This will allow you to react quickly should your purse or wallet be stolen.
We recommend leaving expensive, easy-to-steal items such as jewelry at home when traveling. If you must bring valuables, use either your room safe or the hotel’s main safe to secure them. You can also protect yourself and your belongings while traveling with Austin House™ products.
Austin House, a leading brand of great travel accessories, offers a number of personal security items perfect for those far from home.
- Personal Safety Alarm – This high-pitched alarm fits around your wrist or belt loop and can be activated with one pull of the rip cord.
- Compact Door Alarm – A protection device for the door (or window) of your hotel room which emits a high pitched sound when the clips placed between the door and door frame are separated.
- Stay Dry – A tough vinyl waterproof bag that protects cameras, cell phones, MP3 players and other valuable electronic against water damage. Neck cord included.
- Waist Safe – A washable, lightweight pouch with an adjustable strap that fits around your waist. It holds passports, credit cards, traveler’s checks and other valuables.
- Leg Safe – A washable, lightweight, adjustable leg sleeve that holds passports, credit cards, traveler’s checks and other valuables.
In the excitement of planning a trip, it’s easy to overlook safety and security.
By taking a few common sense precautions, and by packing a few Austin House personal security items, you’ll be safe and sound when traveling. You can see the entire collection of Austin House Travel Accessories.